Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random August



Hey look I've got a new toy!


Checking out new ways to play.






Tinker sleeps in this position quite often. I don't know how comfortable this is but her head is twisted.


Spending time outdoors with Rubie.


Tiffany just enjoying the cool evening.


Feeling happy.


Tinkerbell can't stop smiling.


I was busy watching tv and the next thing I saw was Tinkerbell holding her rabbit.

On a side note, Tiffany has shown signs of going blind. Does anyone know of any vets that can help her eyesight? In the past few days, she's been walking into walls and chair legs. Poor Tiffany.

4 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Nice pictures guys !
takecares ! WOOOF !

Monica said...

Hi there! I just found your blog and it's great! Lovely pics too! :)

Your dogs are really cute! Each with unique personalities! I have a pet rabbit called Rex.

Myeo said...

Why is he going blind? Is it cos of age.

Boy is partially blind too but he has adjusted to his surroundings in the house so he doesnt bump into things. But we cant move our things about cos he has to familiarise himself again if we do that.

Love
Boy n Baby

Pippa said...

Love Tinkers paws, just what I do.

What Boy n Baby said, don't move the furniture or anything around and eventually they get used to where things are (and aren't).