Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Macau and Hong Kong

I made a special trip to visit my friend in Hong Kong. It was fun but the walking was a challenge. We did so much walking my poor feet were crying. There were so much to see that I just had to continue walking. We went to Macau where she had won a 2 nights stay in the Venetian Macau Resort. I had a feeling they chose the wrong person to win since we do not gamble:P


A very friendly and smiling dog walking alone in the streets of Macau.




Some stray dogs.


The ruins of St Paul's church.


Our hotel suite!


View of the putting green from our room. We played and it was the worst putting green I ever played. It was fake grass and we had trouble finding our next hole as the numbers of the holes were all over. Since there weren't anyone playing, we just play whatever hole we saw next:P


Venetian Resort at night.


Inside the resort. You'll never know when it's night time.


It is huge! Took us a day to explore the whole place. Plenty of shops.


The only dog photo I managed to take on the street in HK. It's quite huge considering HK's small apartments. One jump and I'm sure it would be on the other end of the apartment:P Not sure what breed this dog is but it looked like it was smiling while walking.

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, look at the hotel suite! I'd LOVE to stay at that hotel too! That stray dog looks like a chow mix. Cute fella & that big fluffy doggy is a Great Pyrenees!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I've been to Macau once during a trip to Hong Kong. Visited the Venetian Resort too, but didn't get to stay...:(
LOL - my legs felt like rubber after a day in Macau too! Half my energy was spent avoiding bumping into people.