Monday, August 27, 2007

Random Pictures

Hi doggie friends! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Been busy with work and also haven't been taking photos of the dogs much. I think they are happy about the no photos part cos they really hate to take photos!


Tinkerbell being a pain. Always disturbing Rubie and trying to lick Rubie's mouth. If you look carefully, Tiffany's sticking her tongue out.


Tiffany having a bad day. She vomitted earlier and came to show us her dirty mouth.


Tinkerbell being a busybody. A man came to fix some electrical fixtures and she wanted to help out.


Tinkerbell with her new toy.


She went straight for the nose. Now it has no nose.

2 comments:

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya all!

I missed you girls :)

I'm glad your mama's find time to update your blog.

Tinkerbell...you never fail to amaze me :) You still perform your dentist duties on your pals yar? I hope you didnt do it when TIffany vomitted :P

I dont think I'll be allowed near anyone who comes to fix things for our house. I'll be distracting him and trying to get him to give me belly rubs. I love belly rubs :)

Hope to hear more from you all!

Wet licks

Chilli

p(ee)s...I hope Tiffany is feeling better now :)

Amber-Mae said...

Oh poor Tiffany...There's vomit all over her mouth. Hehehe, how come JRTs lie to lick other doggie's mouth ah? I find alot of them do that...Maybe they like the smell of the food in our mouths. Kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer