Saturday, May 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBIE & TIFFANY

Last weekend we celebrated Rubie's 8th birthday. We don't know when Tiffany's birthday is so she celebrates with Rubie every year. She should be 9 yrs old. The dogs were treated to homemade cake. It turned out to look like a doughnut instead...oops!


"I'm so excited! We get to eat again!"


One for Rubie and one for Tiffany.


"I can't wait to eat! Slurrpppp!"


Checking out her cake. "I'm having a bad hair day, please don't take my photo."


"Hurry I can't wait to eat."


"Oh yummy! I get to share half of Tiffany's cake."


"I got the whole cake all to myself!"


"Okie I'm a slow eater but it's yummy." She was put on the table again to have her cake in peace.


"So when's the next treat?!"

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you both are quite old... I hope you both had a wonderful 8th & 9th birthday! Happy Belated Barkday to you too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Wish I would have been there, I sure would have helped you with all that yummy food:)

Happy Belated Barkday!!!

Are you on the birthday calendar??

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Bella said...

Happy belated birthday to you both - looks like that was some seriously yummy cake !!
Wuffs
Bella

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya all

Happy Belated Barkday! I juz came across your blog thru Bella. I saw Tinkerbell and I think we look quite alike. We both have the same brown head and white bodies. Except that I have a brown tail too!

Juz wanna drop by and say hi! Come by and visit soon!

Wuff Wuff
Chilli