Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh dear...it happened again!


This was the 1st sign we got of the false pregnancy. Just when we wanted to steralise her (date at the vet all booked), her period came. The vet told us that we can't let her have the op till 3 months later. It's not even 3 months yet and she's developed another round of false pregnancy. This time didn't seem as bad as the 1st time.


Sleeping on her toys (babies).


The next day, she was stuck to the bed. This is not actually her bed, she normally sleeps in a bigger one. But I think she feels closer to her toys.


I didn't help her bring her toys in. She carried them in herself.


Later she stuffed more toys in.

It has been nearly a week she's been like that. She never wants to get out of bed to walk around or eat. She wants to be with her toys all day long.


To help her feel better, we got these toys for her other day and she is caring for them now. They are her favourites and if you take it away she'll whine non stop. She'll lick them and put them nicely with her.

I think she'll make a good mother!

3 comments:

rabbitto_bunny said...

Awww! That's so cute! Tinker snuggling with all her toys :P

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I think she will be a very good & caring mother. False pregnancy has already occurred to me twice & that's why my hoomans gonna spay me soon since I already turned 2. It will take a month or more before this will fade off slowly...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ashley said...

Oh, I feel so sad for her... it looks like she would make a great mother. Sorry to hear about your false pregnancy, Tinkerbell.
Come visit my Dog Blog, your parents may be interested in the most recent article on pet insurance