Saturday, September 15, 2007

I saw a Frog!

Tinkerbell was barking so long and we went to check it out. Oh gosh she was barking at the small little creature. I'm sure it was quite frightened.


"Hey you! I want to sniff you."


The frog.. or is it a toad?


"Don't hop away!" Looks like the frog got cornered.


"Okie, I'll give you some breathing space, I'm standing further back."


"Just one more sniff!"

Tinkerbell did lick the frog I think and it gave her an after taste. She kept sticking her tongue out like as if it was yucky. I think it taught her a lesson about licking things.

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no! Tinkerbell licked the frog? Oh, please becareful coz toads are poisoness even the one she was playing with. I last time licked a frog too & I started frothing in my mouth. It tasted real awful! Please becareful yeah...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Bella said...

eeeeey that thing looks abit ikky like a toad. There are nasty poison ones here in Australia - so Tinkerbell don't touch it just in case !!
Wuffs
Bella

Sir Chance-Lot said...

hehe,,I love frogs too!!!

Just C said...

sooooooooooooo cute! I love dogs and frogs! I was once looking for toads at night but insted we found a turtle all thanks to our dog. we named the turtle seasle like in looneytoons tinkerbell is a very cute dog! ps:make an e-mail page!