Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What do I do with Tinkerbell?

We went over to my parents' place to see Tiffany and Rubie. Tinkerbell got upset with Tiffany and Rubie coming near me and wanted to bite them. I scolded her and luckily she listened to me. Tinkerbell stuck to me most of the night sitting beside me. Even my mum and dad got the barking from her. Mum nearly got her finger bitten off cos she pointed at Tinkerbell. Dad nearly got his face bitten cos he came to look at her sitting beside me. She's just not normal. It seemed like she just wanted me all to herself.


I gave her the toy and she took it and was protective of it. She decided to sit on the chair with it.


Later on she decided that under my dad's chair was the best place after dinner.

When we got home, she promptly went back into her bed with all her toys. What is so wrong with her?

No comments: