Thursday, November 16, 2006

Penang Dogs

We spent a few days in Penang and was pleasantly surprised to find so many dogs.


The 1st Penang dog I saw. Looks like she had just given birth. Wonder where her puppies went.


Life as a beach dog... You get a friend as a horse.


Some people there keep monkeys as pets and chain them up. It's kinda sad to see a wild animal being chained up.


I got to see the beach dogs getting their dinner.


All are being fed on a newspaper. Looking at the amount of food they eat, I'd say that Tinkerbell is probably eating the same portion as what they get and she is only a 1/3 of their size!


"Don't come near me! I'm eating!"


Lazing around.



She dug a little hole and put herself onto the sand. So cute.


Life's good...


Beach dogs just have a good life.


Stretching out.


Hmmmm...he looks comfy.


Sleeping on a lazy afternoon.


This one was cozying up under our chairs for shelter when it started to rain heavily. She was very happy when I stroked her:D

I think I saw more dogs than local food in Penang!

No comments: