Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dogs Have Feelings

I brought Tiffany home last night as it has been some time Tiffany got to stay over. She always gets real excited when I tell her she can go.

Somehow halfway through the evening, Tinkerbell felt the need to be away from Tiffany and went under the sofa. She had earlier tried ways and means to let Tiffany know that this house was her territory. She even pounced on Tiffany for no reason. Poor Tiffany always gets bullied by her.


We tried to get Tinkerbell out and she was quite unwilling. Usually only when she does something wrong, she'll hide under the sofa. Anyway, we threw a ball and she got out pretty quickly:P

When bed time came, I showed Tiffany her regular bed but Tinkerbell was not too happy and kept jumping onto Tiffany's bed. But by morning, I guess Tinkerbell had realised she couldn't sleep on 2 beds and I saw both of them sleeping on their beds.


In a rare sight, while I was having my breakfast, both of them lying side by side. It's amazing Tinkerbell let Tiffany lie on her cushion.

We will have to get Tiffany to come over more often.

No comments: