Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Jealous Tinkerbell

So last sunday I decided to bring Tiffany home as Tiffany has always been wanting to go home with me. Rubie and Tiffany stays with my parents and Tinkerbell with me. Previously, Tiffany has been following me home fortnightly but ever since Tinkerbell came along, Tiffany never got a good night's sleep. Tiffany would get bullied and she could never have peace. So after months of not bringing Tiffany home, I thought it was time Tiffany stayed over.

Unfortunately, just a few hours at my place, I realised Tiffany could not walk anywhere she wanted. Every step was guarded by Tinkerbell and usually the dog kibbles Tinkerbell hated, she was now eating it all up just so that Tiffany can't have any.

I brought out Tiffany's bed but Tinkerbell jumped right into it and guarded it like real jealous gal. Hubby tried to let Tinkerbell choose and then let Tiffany have the other bed but Tinkerbell dashed right into the bed before Tiffany could. In the end, Tiffany could have none of the beds!

Poor Tiffany. In the end, I had to let Tiffany go back to where she would have peace. I didn't want her to have a horrible day with the rascal.

Tinkerbell is fine when she stays over at my parents'. I guess she's just not used to sharing her stuff at home.

No comments: