Saturday, April 08, 2006

Fuming Mad

Just before I was preparing to go out for dinner, I found my bed soaked with urine. I screamed Tinkerbell's name and as expected she went and hid under the sofa. She really knew she did wrong and was hiding under for one whole hour. Even making her dinner did not entice her out. Ringing the bell on her collar did not help ( she wears the collar only when she goes out). So I decided to open the main door and she came running out and straight into her doggie bag thinking she was going out. I put her in the kitchen whenever we go out. So into the kitchen she went.

When we came home from dinner, hubby took her to the room and scolded her for soaking the bed. She is not even allowed to go on the bed. I guess she jumped up while I was not looking. As usual, she showed her teeth and all but was shivering from the scoldings.

So I spent the whole night washing and drying my feather blanket and bedsheets. Thank goodness I had a mattress protector.

Tinker has been hiding under the sofa since the scoldings. She did come out for a second to see what I was doing but I scolded her for being naughty and she zoomed straight under the sofa again.

No comments: