Thursday, March 09, 2006

Got a Heart Attack

Just a moment ago, I decided to go downstairs to post a letter down the street. I decided to bring Tinkerbell along. Big Mistake!!! When we went outside, her collar came off and I started running after her. She ran onto the road and I almost had heart attack because she runs so fast that I cannot keep up with her. Luckily there weren't any cars at that time. She ran until the center of the road and looked at me as I think she didn't know where else to run. I bent down and she came to me. And we did all that in the middle of the road! Luckily the taxi that was coming slowed down and I had time to catch her and carry her away.

I guess I should just throw that collar away and this was the 2nd time it came loose and come off her. Tinkerbell was in a bit of a shock. As for me, I am still recovering from the run I had to do and my heart attack.

No comments: