Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fighting

Oh dear, today Rubie and Tinkerbell fought twice in one night. Over food!! What else?! It gets very scary when they both fight. I usually stay away because if I grab hold of anyone of them, that one I'm holding onto would feel they had more power to fight. Well, Tinkerbell just had to go into the dog cage for cooling off. Rubie is usually the cause of the fight. She's very greedy and wants every kind of food she can get. Her nose is so good that she can even find food in your bag if you might have forgotten to take it out. I think she lives to eat. She gets very busy especially at dinner time as she just wants to make sure that any food dropped on the floor is hers.

I guess Tinkerbell is still very new to the family as Rubie doesn't fight with Tiffany at all.

No comments: