Sunday, November 06, 2005

SKC Championship Dog Show

I went to the dog show today at Expo. Gosh it was so amazing to see so many dogs running around. Sorry no photos cos I did not bring a camera. Before we even got into the Hall, there was a man entertaining some people with his Jack Russell outside. His dog could sit (as in sit up on two legs). The man told his dog to sit and he walked away and from a distance threw a ball and the dog could catch it! Everyone clapped! It was so cute. I don't know if I can teach Tinkerbell to do that.

Tinkerbell however is a good goal keeper. We kick balls a lot at home and she catches them all the time! She is running faster and faster as she grows.

We got lots of free dog food samples. I've never got so many samples at a dog show but there were at least 2 new brands of dog food and they wanted us to take samples home. Of 'cos when we got back, Rubie was the 1st to smell all the food and wanted us to open it for her. We didn't want to 'cos it's close to dinner time. Instead she ate some raw chye sim when my mum just bought them. There goes out veges for dinner.

No comments: