Sunday, November 13, 2005

Notti Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell's a bad dog today. She sat on Tiffany about 4 or 5 times! Her whole body was over Tiffany and Tiffany was screaming like mad. Tiffany is smaller than Tinkerbell now. I rolled up a newspaper and ran around trying to scold Tinkerbell but she was too fast for me even to give her a whack!

Schmackos

I promised that I'd update on the treats. Well, I gave all 3 one each a marrobone treat yesterday. Rubie and Tinkerbell gobbled up in no time. Only Tiffany's mouth was too small and she had her mouth full and had no idea how to break it up. It was so funny looking at her with her mouth full and looking at me pitifully. In the end, my mum broke it up into small pieces for her. And in order not to let the other two rush for it, they each had another piece. I gave one to Brownie today through the grill and he was so thankful for it:P Can see the look of happiness in his eyes.

No comments: